Fine Ho, Stay, Flo Milli (5/10)

Flo Milli released the third album of the ho being somewhere close by series ("Ho, why is you here?" "You Still Here, Ho?" "Fine Ho, Stay") on 3/15/24 w RCA Records. I like Flo Milli, think she's quite a talented rapper and one of my fav lyricists in the rap genre, but I felt like this album didn't rlly live up to my expectations from the last two albums. Idk the songs were decent but none were really standout besides "Never Lose Me" which has already gone super viral. The one lyric I luved was in the song "Neva" when she says "Yeah, the only time I spare a n**** is when I'm bowlin." HA!!!! I thought that was so smart and funny. But overall was kinda disappointed w this. There are features from SZA, Cardi B, Monaleo, Anycia, and Gunna, but they didn't redeem it for me either. But maybe if I hear the songs more I'll start to like them cuz this happens sometimes w albums that all the songs sound a bit similar/unimpressive. Fav tracks: Neva (feat. Monaleo), Never Lose Me, Tell Me What You Want  


Comments

Popular Posts