You Still Here, Ho? Flo Milli (7/10)

Honestly I was really impressed by this album, which came out on 7/20/22. I've been having a hard time lately with listening to full rap albums, but this is a great album of really diverse songs with sick beats. And Flo Milli's rapping is just chef's kiss. Really exceeded my expectations. Also noticeable is how few features there are on it; I feel like a lot of rappers rn are relying on features, so I think it's really cool how great the album is just focusing on her and letting her skills shine (and one of the few features is Rico Nasty whom I'd never say no to ;)). There's a bunch of bangers on this album, from ones she had already dropped that I loved (PBC, Roaring 20's) to a whole lot of new ones that I will be playing for the rest of the year (Big Steppa has to be one of my favorite rap songs of the year). Favorite tracks: Big Steppa, Pretty Girls, Hottie (feat. BabyFace Ray), Roaring 20s (Bonus Track)



Comments

Popular Posts