The Gift, The Jam (8/10)

Ok so there's this awesome person at FAVA that I work with named Danny. Danny is the coolest and last week he gave me three records on vinyl, this being one of them. Danny had mentioned The Jam to me before so I'd definitely heard a song or two by them, but this is such a great album!!! Totally exceeded my expectations. When I read up on them before listening it said they were a British rock band in the company of bands like the Clash. I like the Clash, but they're not my fav, so I think maybe that's why my expectations were less high? I'm not sure. Awesome awesome drums and kinda funky for a rock record, a really fun listen. O it and it came out in 1982. All credits to Danny. 🙇 Fav songs: Precious, Trans-Global Express, Circus - Instrumental Version 


 

Comments

Popular Posts