Pointy Heights, Fousheé (7/10)

Fousheé released her latest album, "Pointy Heights," produced by Steve Lacy on 9/13/24 w RCA. Way less RnB than I was expecting and way more breezy reggae-inspired stuff, I was really excited by this turn. It's very good stuff you can play in the car w the windows rolled down on a sunny day. Probably should be a 7/10 but for my music taste atm which is less into this genre. Don't want to hate though - I like her voice and if you're into contemporary r&b, I think you will find this blending super exciting. Oh it was named for a piece of land in Jamaica that her grandpa owns and that she spent time in while writing this I think (can def hear the Jamaican influence). Okay just got to the last song tho and that is a certified banger. Maybe I will come back and up this rating later. Fav tracks: flowers, birds, bees, loversland, closer

Ok revised ten minutes later. Giving it a 7 lol. Can't be so genre biased.


 

Comments

Popular Posts