high on my own supply, Amelia Cry Til I Die (8/10)

A real gem of an album by Amelia Cry Til I Die, "high on my own supply," the band's third album, came out two years ago on 9/14/22. I'd heard of the band but hadn't given them much thought til a few weeks ago when I got really obsessed w the song "country girl" from this album. Decided to listen to the full album and man I'm hooked. It's very me, though. Queer and trans and kinda lofi and just so earnest. Bella said the vocals weren't for her, and I think that some folks might agree, but if you like really stripped back acoustic songs w great lyrics and gutwrenching raw vocals (I do), I think you will enjoy. Can't wait to listen to the first two albums next! Fav tracks: country girl, nothing bad ever happens, corn maze


 

Comments

Popular Posts