This Is Memorial Device, Stephen Pastel & Gavin Thomson & The Pastels (6/10)

The expanded soundtrack to Graham Eatough's stage adaptation of David Keenan's 2017 novel, This is Memorial Device, The Pastels released this album on 6/28/24 w Geographic Music. Tbh, I had no idea about any of that when listening lol - just learned when googling, but very cool! And makes a lot of sense I was a bit confused. I want to read the book now! I just thought this was a fun and experimental album of voice recordings and alternative rock/pop. Hahahahaha. Anyways, I really liked enjoyed it even though it's not the kind of music I'd listen to on a regular basis. Very cool if you're into The Pastels or experimental stuff or if you're a fan of that book I guess. Fav tracks: We Have Sex, Footsteps In The Snow, The Morning Of The Executioners



Comments

Popular Posts