Live Laugh Love, Chastity Belt (8/10)

!! Chastity Belt dropped their first album in four years today 3/29/24 w Suicide Squeeze Records. This LP was definitely one of my most anticipated records of the year since the single "Chemtrails" is in line to be my #1 song of the year as of rn. On first listen, I thought it fell a bit short of my expectations since it all kinda blended together/I got a bit bored, but I figured this might be an album that reveals itself w more listens (as all do, but some really do). And that def happened! It's a super solid album of 11 songs at 42 minutes w lots of hits and even the ones that are not my favs are still p good. Lots of great guitar and I just luv Julia Shapiro's voice a lot. Indie rock is backkkkkkk. Fav tracks: Chemtrails (10/10), Blue, Tethered



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts