Rooting for Love, Laetitia Sadier (5/10)

Laetitia Sadier, lead vocalist and founding member of Stereolab, released "Rooting for Love" today 2/23/24 w Drag City Inc. Stereolab is one of my fav bands of all time, and so I was really excited to see that Sadier was touring. Hadn't listened to much of her solo stuff before this, but it's about what I was expecting - in the vein of Stereolab w lots of keys/synth and less guitar. I like Stereolab's more upbeat and rocky stuff the best, so it makes sense I think that I liked this a little less. Liked a couple songs but didn't love any and most was just meh on. Still very cool tho. <3 Fav tracks: Protéïformunité, Une Autre Attente 

 


Comments

  1. maybe my concert will be better than laetitia then (JKJKJKJK)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts