Faces From The Masquerade, Car Seat Headrest (7/10)

Another 12/8/23 release, we have Car Seat Headrest's Live at Brooklyn Steel album, "Faces From The Masquerade" out w Matador. It pulls from a bunch of dif old and new albums. While I would consider myself a CSHR fan, I actually haven't listened to any of their albums all the way thru (tho "Twin Fantasy" has been on my to-listen-to-list forever). This album has a few of the songs I know and love and lots I didn't know, but was a great reminder for me of how good this band really is. While I didn't love a lot of the songs on this album, the performances are just wickeddd and shred both guitar-wise and vocally and, as any good album should, showcases the band's talent and also new arrangements of classics. Fav tracks: Sober to Death - Live at Brooklyn Steel, It's My Child (I'll Do What I Like) - Live at Brooklyn Steel, Hymn - Live at Brooklyn Steel



Comments

Popular Posts