The Music of Heatmiser, Heatmiser (6/10)

Today (10/6/23), Heatmiser released a collection of unreleased songs, demos, and live performances and even a Beatles cover(!)  w Third Man Records. It's an hour and eleven minutes, but if you're into Elliott Smith or Heatmiser, probs worth the listen. It's a lot more rock-y than I expected, I guess I haven't listened to toooo much of Heatmiser's stuff, but felt heavier rock than what I did know (and I have listened to a fair amount). It's fun and great guitar and cool to see Smith in a really different mode than his solo stuff. And I like rock, so I was okay w it. Historical shit for sure. Most of it I was just okay on, but there's a few gems. :P Fav tracks: Cannibal - Demo, Mightier Than You - '92 cassette, Candyland - Demo

 


Comments

Popular Posts