Sorry I Haven't Called, Vagabon (6/10)

Vagabon is an artist I've been trying to like for the past few years since she's besties/in the same artist circles as so many of my fav artists/also just seems so cool. I think, though, that her music is just not my taste really. This is my favorite album of hers so far, though. While she can be a bit too poppy for me, there are some great dancey beats here and I like the last song a lot, which is a bit more rock-y. This album, her third, came out on 9/15/23. It's a solid album that, even though I didn't love most of the songs, was a really pleasant listen. I'd recommend if you're into like Orion Sun, Hope Tala, or maybe Janelle Monae a bit (but more indie rock than JM for sure). Liked it more than I expected. Fav tracks: You Know How, Lexicon, Anti-Fuck



Comments

Popular Posts