Sundial, Noname (7/10)

Noname's first album since she decided to stop making music 2 years ago. Very Noname. Dropped 8/11/23 w AWAL Recordings. Pretty chill and jazzy and gospely vibes - not rlly what I've been into lately but can still super respect the artistry and music and ofc her lyrics. Since part of her whole brand is political criticism, I always luv listening to her lyrics and seeing what she's been thinking about lately. Wasn't disappointed at all in that realm. Wasn't really disappointed at all in general I guess, just yeah not my genre atm. But -1 cuz she said she doesn't even like eating pussy at one point. And there's some songs about men which is valid but not what I care about lol. 😅 Fav tracks: black mirror, balloons (feat. Jay Electronica & Eryn Allen Kane), namesake



Comments

Popular Posts