Jelly Road, Blake Mills (4/10)

Lol. Blake Mills released this album on 7/14/23 w a New Deal Records. Here's my thoughts on Blake Mills. I think he's one of the most talented guitarists rn but he's so fkn weird and I honestly don't like most of his solo stuff. He dropped "Skeleton is Walking," an epic banger single earlier this year, which is the main reason I listened to the full album. But nothing really compares. Instead, he sings about "Jelly Road" which sounds like Jelly Roll which sounds like a donut and is quite ridiculous. Didn't like most of the songs on the album. But I super respect him as an artist and love a lot of the stuff he's worked on with/for other people. I'd skip this one (esp cuz there's kinda a lotta songs) and just listen to my favs unless ur a Blake Mills stan. Fav tracks: Skeleton Is Walking, Press My Luck, Highway Bright


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts