Space Heavy, King Krule (7/10)

Another 6/9/23 release, King Krule dropped their much anticipated album, "Space Heavy" with Matador. It's pretty good!! I'm not the biggest King Krule fan. I think Archie Marshall is super super talented, but I just find his voice kind of annoying sometimes lol. That said, there was still a lot for me here in the album, and I'd recommend it. I personally liked the songs which are a little more rock-y and where his talent w the guitar is really highlighted. I was worried about finding too many of the songs sounding the same cuz he can get a little redundant for me, but I was pleasantly surprised by the diversity of songs on this album. Some are more rock-y and some are more jazzy with a lot of awesome sax. Exceeded my expectations! Favorite tracks: Flimsier, From the Swamp, Space Heavy

 


Comments

Popular Posts