Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished (Remastered 2023), Animal Collective (4/10)

Ok I haven't listened to the original version of this album, but Animal Collective just released the remaster of their debut 2000 album with some B sides added on (5/12/23 with Domino Recording Co). It's pretty experimental and weird and most of it was too out there for me (including a very experimental cover of Dreams by Fleetwood Mac that I really disliked lol), but there were a few I really liked! I'm glad they added the B sides because those were actually some of my favorite (more melodic). Animal Collective is a band I super respect even when I don't love the songs, and that's kinda how I felt about this album. Favorite tracks: Chocolate Girl - Remastered 2023, Untitled #1, Bus Travel New York Tare My Face Off pt. 1



Comments

Popular Posts