HEROES & VILLAINS, Metro Boomin (6/10)

Debated giving this one a 6 or 7 but landed on a 6. Ariana loved this album (came out 12/2/22) so was really hyping me up for it, and I was pretty excited. I also luv the Pink Floyd homage on the cover art. In classic Metro Boomin fashion, it's chock-filled with excellent and star-studded features. The whole thing was pretty decent and enjoyable; I could listen to it the whole-way through and have a nice experience. However, there were only a few ones that really stuck out to me that I wanted to return to later. This is kind of why I was oscillating between 6 and 7. This is one I might re-listen to after I finish doing my 2022 reviews and update since it might do better on second listen. But for now I'm sticking with 6/10. Didn't love it but solidly liked it. Favorite tracks: Superhero (Heroes & Villains) [with Future and Ch** Br***], Umbrella (with 21 Savage & Young Nudy), Niagara Falls (Foot or 2) [with Travis Scott & 21 Savage]



Comments

Popular Posts