We're All Going to the World's Fair (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Alex G (6/10)

Okay so despite this very low rating, this is definitely a soundtrack and not a typical Alex G album. I understand that. But I am capable of giving soundtracks really high ratings (my recent favorite soundtrack was The Worst Person in the World). That said, I love Alex G and I did not love this album. Most of the songs are really short (a minute or less) and mostly ambient/instrumental which I'm sure goes with the film, but tbh I really wasn't crazy about any of them. Very sad. It's okay though. I'll give him a bit of a break since it's a soundtrack. Favorite tracks: JLB's Drawing, Face Dream


Revision. Just watched the film. Score worked so well and am upping my review from a 3/10 to a 6/10. I think I should be rating scores dif than reg albums. 


Comments

Popular Posts