Uomo Donna, Andrea Laszlo de Simone (9/10)

Holy fuck! This album is a fucking masterpiece! Not to mention the fucking cover art😭😭 From 2017, it's Andrea Laszlo de Simone, an Italian singer/songwriter, composer, producer, extraordinaire. This album spans genres rapidly and extensively from poppy ballads with keys to political speeches over synth to chicken sounds to rock to soft acoustic guitar songs. All of the arrangements and compositions are so fucking interesting, making the runtime of an hour and seventeen minutes worth it. If you know me, I don't like songs over 5 minutes usually but I am even here for the 10 minute track in the middle of this album. I don't even know how to categorize this album; all I know is it's really fuckin awesome. Hope I can get it on vinyl. Favorite tracks: Vieni a salvarmi, Eterno Rips, Gil uomini hanno fame, Che cosa -- but really you should give the whole album a listen. 



Comments

Popular Posts