Everything Everywhere All At Once, Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, (8/10)

Hmm okay I really enjoyed this movie but I do think it was/is a bit overrated. I only say overrated because everyone and their mom keeps posting about it being like omfg best movie ever changed my life wah wah wah. That being said, I liked it a lot and would give it a 1000/10 for originality/creativity which I really respect in a movie. It definitely had me laughing a fuckton and in awe of how the writers thought of some of the stuff. Costumes were great. Weirdness was great. My mind wasn't super blown by the family drama aspect of the movie - would probs give that an 8/10. Soundtrack wasn't bad but wasn't mind blowing either. I say all this to justify why I think it was overrated. If you haven't seen it yet, though, I definitely would go see it. Probably the hardest I've laughed at a movie in the last couple of years. But I don't think it touched me as deeply and emotionally as I guess it is touching other ppl. 



Comments

Popular Posts