End Song (from "We're All Going to the World's Fair" Soundtrack), Alex G (5/10)

NEW ALEX G????????? Yes you heard that right. Alex G did the soundtrack to this new horror movie, and he just dropped this single. Tbh though, I was disappointed. Of course it's good and the guitar is great cuz it's Alex G which is to be expected, but it's definitely not one of my favorites of his. The reprise "You know what they do to little dogs like you" which I'm sure makes sense with the movie, I do not really like. But it's mostly the lyrics that I dislike which definitely have to do with the fact that it's part of a soundtrack. I'm happy to be on the receiving end of new Alex G (and will not complain any day) and am excited for the whole soundtrack to drop, but I guess I'll be here waiting for a new album that is not a soundtrack. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts